Monday, August 18, 2008

What's with the 50 questions?


Things you shouldn't know about the fairies.


1. Who are you?
J: Jamie De Jesus
G: Jamie you're supposed to answer I'm the goddess of fire etc etc but OK I'm Gwen.


2. Why did you decide to go online and why reigningpoks?
J: The internet is the medium of the free. Reigningpoks? Simple, I reign and I'm POKS
G: I love my life and I love to celebrate my freedom so this is where I share my adventures and misadventures. When I decided to post a blog for Jamie and I, I always thought of giving it a fancy name like "dyosa ng ka pokpokan" but it sounds so weird and people might misunderstand the word so I decided to use poks which literally means "pok-pok" and reigning because I don't know we reign like queens in our own way.

3. What type of stuff do you usually post in your blog?
J: Dine outs, Faces and places during the "Gimiks
G: Poks doesn't always mean being flirt, this blog is all about celebration of whatever - from dining out, to sipping coffee or just a walk from the office to Jamie's flat.

4. So, who is your superhero aside from Volta?
J: My alter-ego Sailormoon!
G: If kerokerokeropi has powers to rule over hello kitty world then he's my superhero. (please, do not hate me hello kitty folks ^.^ )

5. Do you feature other people in your blog?
J: Of course. Depends on what they did and what actually happened. Those are some of the criteria for other people to be included in our Blog.
G: Of course, if we feel like giving you a taste of what it feels like to be in this blog or if we like you hehehe (we don't hate people actually, right Jams?). No qualification actually, if you have what it takes to be a POKS then your in!

6. Do you read each other's mind?
J:Sort of. Most of the time we think the same. No need to read each other's thoughts.
G: Not really, I can read Jamie through his face. Say if it's oil all over his forehead then it would mean a 30-minute ritual inside the men's room. I really wish I could sneak inside and pretend to be one. heheheh

7. Do you hate boys?
J: I hate not having Hot boys around... But most of the time I prefer Men than Boys.. ^_^
G: NO WAY! is this a real question? Are you serious? nyahaha

8. Describe Jamie/Gwen.
J: Jamie is Borderline weird and poks, Gwen is way Far-out weird and poks!
G: I think our parents have swapped the x and y chromosomes combination.

9. Do you drink? Smoke? Party? Laugh? Cry? Fart? Dance? Sing?
J: I drink, don't smoke (Bad for the skin), Party a lot if I can, laugh most of the time, cry sometimes, Fart everyday, dance occasionally (usually w/ a pole), sing occasionally as well.
G: Drink and get drunk yeah! I don't smoke. I party with friends. I don't go out with strangers. I laugh and I laugh harder and I love to cry and laugh at the same time, so yeah I am crazy. I fart everyday of course. I sing and croak like a frog and yeah I am a good dancer.

10.Will you cry when Jamie or Gwen die?
J: Of course, I even cried when I threw-out my old toothbrush. That's how sentimental I get. Much more if somebody special died.
G: If he dies ugly i'll laugh then i'll get him out of the coffin and put some powder and blush on, that'll give us both peace of mind but when he dies otherwise then he's giving me the reason to cry.

11.What are your favorite movies?
J: Phantom of the Opera, Harry Potter Series, and other sci-fi fantasy flicks.
G: The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Wicker Park, Fight Club, 23, Crazy Beautiful, My Best Friend's wedding, Crouching tiger hidden dragon.

12. Are you right handed? Left Handed?
J: Right!
G: I can do magic on both.

13.What's your favorite quote?
J: My Body belongs to everyone but My Heart belongs to only one.
G: Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about. Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make any sense. - Rumi

14.What do you think is you most memorable moment with Jamie/Gwen?
J: When we pursued a chinese Hottie and asked irrelevant questions just to "make landi" to the guy.
G: I would refer you to Jamie's answer. hahaha

15.How many hours do you spend sleeping?
J: usually 5 or 6.
G: On good days 10, on bad days 5 or worst 4 hours.

16.What do you guys have in common?
J: We're both poks and we love hotties!
G: On one occasion we spend so much on other times we are thrift and we always think positive.

17.Where's you ancestral home?
J: I'm a metro-manila person. Born in Muntinlupa
G: I am a wanderer from Davao celebrating my freedom in Makati.

18.What do you hate most? Love most?
J: I hate the heat and the sun. Hate having no cash to spend. Love the most? my mom... nyahahaha
G: I don't like "maarte" - Jamie is totally exempted! I don't hate, if I don't like anything I don't talk about it or think about it, I forget about it. I love simplicity, I love freedom, I love silence, I love my friends and my family (I know they don't feel it) and I love to travel.

19.What is your idea of a real holiday?
J: Maybe having a europe-wide trip w/ my family (kahit mom ko lang)
G: To sleep 12 hours and wake up without having to go to work for a week.

20.What are the things you wish to do?
J: I wish to travel everywhere. Hoping that money and time is not an issue.
G: I wanna be a millionnaire and spend my money for my parents to go abroad. I want a trip around the globe. I want to learn and master 5 languages. I want to sew my own wedding gown, design a friend's wedding gown or be a wedding planner. I want to have my own online store. Most of all I wanna meet Tyra Banks. I love her! ^.^



No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page